Creating New Friends, One Guest at a Time.Salida Inn & Monarch Suites An Independent, Family Oriented and Family owned Motel
The Salida Inn & Monarch Suites has spent more than $500,000 in remodeling and will continue to improve our property to enable us to make your stay as comfortable as we possibly can.
Featuring: Serta Perfect Sleeper Pillow Top Mattresses, Choice of two different types of pillows and upgraded linens, Large HD Flat Screens, Keurig Coffee makers and Free Wifi in every room.
If your only looking "for a place to party", give us a call, we can recommend several local properties.
7310 West U.S. Highway 50 (Rainbow Blvd.)
Salida, CO 81201
* BBQ area
* Meeting facilities
* Seasonal outdoor heated pool (Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Outdoor hot tub
* Picnic area
Full Amenities List
Truck and Bus Parking
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Rocky Mountain Mini Golf Course, 0.3 mi.
* Friend Ranch, 0.7 mi.
* Salida Golf Club, 1.4 mi.
* All Season Snowmobile Rentals, 1.5 mi.
* Storyville Cinema and Nightspot, 1.7 mi.
* Arkansas Headwaters Rec. Area, 1.8 mi.
* Greater Arkansas River Nature, 1.8 mi.
* Rocky Mountain Region, 1.8 mi.
* San Isabel National Forest, 17.2 mi.
* Monarch Mountain, 19.7 mi.
* Monarch Ski Area, 20.1 mi.
* Salida Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Canyon Marine Whitewater, 0.6 mi.
* Fun Time Jeep Tours, 1.3 mi.
* Monarch Crest Trail/Tram, 1.4 mi.
* Walsenburg Mining Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Royal Gorge Helitours, 1.5 mi.
* Play Dirty ATV Tours, 1.5 mi.
* SteamPlant Theater and Event Center, 1.8 mi.
* Chaffee County Fairgrounds, 2.8 mi.
* Mt. Princeton Hot Springs, 21.5 mi.
* Country Bounty, 0.4 mi.
* High Country Hoagies, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Patio Pancake Place, 0.9 mi.
* Windmill, 0.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* Fiesta Mexicana, 1.3 mi.
* Grimo's, 1.6 mi.
* Laughing Ladies, 1.7 mi.
* Bongo Billy Cafe, 1.9 mi.
* Collegiate Peaks Bank, 0.3 mi.
* Mountain Shadows Animal Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Navsys Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Lallier Pharmacy, 1.6 mi.
* Chaffee County Closing Corp., 1.7 mi.
* Local Net, 1.7 mi.
* Pursell Manufacturing Corp., 3.1 mi.
* Ute Development Corp., 4 mi.
Local Events Include-
* Fallen Bikers Memorial-motorcycle rally, Memorial Day weekend, in town
* FIBARK-whitewater festival boat races, June 18-21, in town
* Colorado Brewers Rendezvous-beer festival, July 11, downtown
* Chaffee County Fair/Rodeo, August, 4 mi.
* Salida Omnium Bike Race, August, in town
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Pueblo Community College, 1.5 mi.
* Adams State College, 1.8 mi.
* Colorado Mountain College, 2.1 mi.